The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line.
Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation.
An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- Type : Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter : 40 mm
- Magnet : Neodymium
- Voice Coil : Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response : 15 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power : 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity : 96 dB
- Impedance : 47 ohms
- Weight : 190 g (6.7 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable : 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
- Accessory Included : 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter