As the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, the ATH-M50 is praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers year after year.
Now, the ATH-M50x professional monitor headphones feature the same coveted sonic signature, with the added feature of detachable cables.
From the large aperture drivers, sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
- Type : Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter : 45 mm
- Magnet : Neodymium
- Voice Coil : CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response : 15 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power : 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity : 99 dB
- Impedance : 38 ohms
- Weight : 285 g (10 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable : Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
- Accessories Included : Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter