Transcend SSD/HDD Upgrade Kit
What do you do with the old hard drive removed from your laptop?
Don't throw it away, reuse it!
Transcend's SSD/HDD Upgrade Kit comes with all the tools you need to reuse the 2.5-inch hard drive removed from your notebook.
Follow the step-by-step installation guide to find useful tips and assembly instructions.
The kit also features a one-touch backup function, so download the Transcend Elite software from our website to better manage your data!
One kit for all
- Transcend's SSD/HDD Upgrade Kit includes a 2.5-inch enclosure with an outer rubber case, an inner rubber shock absorber, a SATA adapter, a USB cable, a 7mm to 9.5mm spacer, a PH1 screwdriver, and three M2 mounting screws.
Shock absorbing rubber for rugged protection
- Included in the kit is an outer rubber case and an inner rubber shock absorber for optimum protection against shock and vibration.
- If your original hard drive is only 7mm in height, a spacer is included to increase the thickness by 2.5mm, allowing your drive to perfectly fit inside the inner rubber shock absorber.
One touch for easy backup
-Transcend's SSD/HDD Upgrade Kit features a one-touch backup function* enabling the express synchronization of files and folders by just one touch.
- Download the Transcend Elite software from our website to manage your data in a more organized way!
*Note : Transcend Elite software is required to use this feature.
- Dimensions : 129.5mm x 80.8mm x 18.8mm (5.10" x 3.18" x 0.74")
- Weight : 108 g (3.8 oz)
- SATA Interface : SATA III 6Gb/s
- Connector Interface : USB 3.0 / USB 2.0
- Operating Voltage : DC 5V
- Operating Temperature : 0°C (32°F) to 70°C (158°F)
- Certificates : CE, FCC, BSMI
- Package Contents : StoreJet 25CK3 enclosure, USB cable, 7mm to 9.5mm spacer, PH1 screwdriver, M2 mounting screws
*Note : The enclosure is suitable for 2.5 inch HDD or SSD up to 9.5 mm in height.