Unitek Alumunium USB 3.0 SATA Docking Station allows you to easily insert desktop dual 2.5" or 3.5" SATA HDD and SSD.
Takes advantage of UASP acceleration to quickly transfer or backup your data up to 6Gbps, easily enjoy you files, photos, videos and games.
Clone Hard Drive, Offline Clone with One Easy Touch
This Off-line Duplicator Dock supports offline clone function.
Easily lets you duplicate or clone an existing hard drive without a computer connection.
Or can be connected to a computer system for use as an external hard drive dock.
Solid aluminum body with rounded corners, perfectly complements Apple MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Cinema Display, and more desktop or laptop.
Hard Disk connect to PC, write and read of up to 405 MB/s
Offline Clone without PC, write and read of up to 485 MB/s
- Transfer Rates Up to 6Gbps via USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Support 6TB+ hard drive; Support any 2.5" & 3.5" SATA I/ II/ III HDD and SSD
- With offline clone function, copy Disk A to Disk B just simply press clone button
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status
- Plug and play, no drivers required, easy installation
- Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes
- Support Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 / 64 bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Linux
Packaging Contents :
1 x USB3.0 to SATA6G Dual Bay Aluminium Docking Station
1 x USB3.0 Data Cable
1 x Power Adaptor
1 x User Manual
1. Please check the actual capacity of B (Target Disk) is higher than A disk (Source Disk)
2. When cloning a hard disk, no PC is required.
You just plug both hard drives, press "Clone" button about 3 seconds until the LED will light up.
Then quickly press "Clone" button, the cloning will begin.
Progress indicator with LED: 25% - 50% - 75% - 100%.
3. To avoid data transfer errors, overheating and damage to the station.
Please make sure there aren't any bad sectors on the drives while using.