Power on the computer, we will hear the familiar sound of "beep" a sound, generally indicating that the computer can be used normally, the sound is emitted from the "baby"
- Plugs right into your motherboard where the speaker hooks up.
- Keep your computer case internal cable tidy
- These are the speakers used to obtain beep codes from motherboards, alarm systems and other electronics
Board Alarm Tone Description AWARD BIOS Ringing Of The General Meaning
- 1 short : the system starts properly, which we hear every day, but also that machines without any problems
- 2 short : General error, please enter the CMOS Setup, reset the incorrect options
- 1 long 1 short : RAM or motherboard error, try for a memory, if that does not work, had to replace the motherboard
- 1 long 2 short : Monitor or display card error
- 1 long 3 short : Keyboard controller error, check the motherboard
- 1 long 9 short : board Flash RAM or EPROM error, BIOS damage. For the block Flash RAM try
- Continuous sound (long beeps) : memory is not seated or damaged. Re-insert the memory, if that does not work, replace only a memory
- It kept ringing : power supply, display and graphics card connected. Check all plugs
- Repeat short ring : Power problems
- No sound No display : power problems
- Material : ABS.
- Length : Approx 6cm
- Mainboard Connector Type : 4 Pin