EMI and RFI noise filtering
- Reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.
IEEE let-through ratings and regulatory agency compliance
- APC surge protectors undergo stringent testing by IEEE, and are awarded "let-through ratings"
- Which indicate the maximum voltage level that can possibly reach your equipment after a surge or voltage spike has passed through an electric surge protector
- Lower IEEE let-through ratings indicate better protection and performance.
- The APC Essential SurgeArrest series offers optimal performance with a let-through rating of less than 330V to 500V for North American products, and a rating of less than 15% for products sold worldwide
- All APC products comply with local agency safety requirements, including UL in North America and CE/Kema/Gost/C-tick/A-Tick/Telepermit in their respective regions
Resettable circuit breaker
- Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse
Right Angle Plug
- Plug angle allows for equipment and furniture to be placed closer to the wall than with a standard power cord
- Reduces cord stress too
Lightning and Surge Protection
- To prevent damage to your equipment from electric power surges and spikes
- Attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups
- Ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
Fail Safe Mode
- Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges
- APC's SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment
Protection Working Indicator
- Surge Arrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection
- Number of Outlets : 5
- Nominal Input Voltage : 230V
- Input frequency : 50 Hz
- Input Connections : Schuko CEE 7/7P
- Cord Length : 1.83 meters
- Input Power : 2300.0Watts
- Maximum Input Current : 10.0A
- Surge energy rating : 918Joules
- ts_nm_surge_response : 1ns
- Peak Current Common Mode : 24kAmps