In addition to being highly efficient, the S12II Bronze Series maintains important features such as the stable and proven Double Forward Converter circuit design for reliable power conversion.
Sea Sonic’s industry leading Smart and Silent Fan Control (S2FC) achieves not only reduced operating noise but by lessening the number of fan rotations it also incurs savings on the costs of energy for its users.
The use of low resistance and high temperature rated Japanese brand capacitors only adds to the reliability of this unit, which will surely keep the power flowing when needed.
- The 80 PLUS® Bronze certification indicates that a high percentage of the electricity is converted into useful power
- Therefore there is less heat lost and more money saved on the electricity bill.
- The 80 PLUS® Bronze certification guarantees greater than 82 %, 85 % and 82 % efficiency at 20 %, 50 % and 100 % operating loads, respectively.
- Sea Sonic’s Bronze Series is an economical choice with great performance and high built-in value.
Fluid Dyanamic Fan Bearing
- High performance Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) fans are designed to take advantage of the impact absorbance effects of oil.
- They are extremely reliable and generate considerably less operating noise and heat than ball bearing fans.
- The lubrication of the bearing surface reduces friction and vibration and therefore lowers overall power consumption.
- Due to the effortless, quieter rotations and its robust construction, this reliable fan technology also greatly increases the lifespan of the fan.
- The intelligent thermal circuit feature is designed to find the optimal balance between the necessity to cool the components and the need to run the power supply in the most silent manner possible.
Universal AC Input
- Switch-mode power supplies can tolerate a wide range of power frequencies and voltages.
- The power supply is designed to automatically adjust to the inpout AC voltage, therefore it can safely be used anywhere in the world.
- The markings on the connectors minimize the possibility of mistakes and facilitate installation.